Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023 UK | Fully Funded
The wait is finally over. For the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023, the university is now taking applications from individuals for the master’s and doctoral degrees. Furthermore, all overseas students from all around the world are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University. This scholarship provides a stipend of at least £15,009 a year for living costs in addition to covering the whole cost of tuition.
Additionally, Oxford University is the second-oldest continually running institution in the world and the oldest college research university in the English-speaking world, with evidence of teaching dating back to 1096. Clarendon is also a significant scheme, giving the University over 140 new scholarships yearly. Clarendon Scholarships are consequently highly desired, difficult to obtain, and prestigious. You may also check: Norway Scholarships 2023.
Details of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023
- Application deadline of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023: 31 January, 2023
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Category: Fully Funded
- University: Oxford University
- Location: United Kingdom
Duration of Scholarship program
- PhD Program: 3 Years
- Masters Program: 1 Year to 2 Years.
- English language is mandatory.
- Students from world wide are eligible.
- All graduate students at the University of Oxford are eligible.
- All graduate degree-granting courses are eligible.
- This award excludes postgraduate certificate and diploma programmes.
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no preference for any specific discipline.
- Candidates who wish to begin a new master’s or doctorate degree programme at Oxford are eligible. Students who are presently pursuing a master’s degree at Oxford but wish to reapply for a DPhil are also eligible (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants with delayed offers beginning in 2022-23 are ineligible for this incentive.
- Current Oxford students who will continue to study for the same degree the following year are ineligible for this award.
Benefits of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023
- All Clarendon Scholarships pay the full cost of tuition and living expenses throughout college.
- Full-time students receive a significant annual living expense subsidy, which will be at least £15,009 in 2022-23. Part-time programme participants will also be eligible for a study aid stipend to help with non-fee expenditures. Part-time students can apply for a study support award to aid with non-fee expenditures. In 2022-23, part-time DPhil students should earn at least £2,502, while part-time Master’s students should earn at least £5,003.
- Furthermore, Scholarships are generally provided for the entire time you are required to pay tuition to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your degree.
Last date of Application submission
Hence, the Clarendon Scholarship deadline for overseas students at Oxford University is January 31, 2023.
How to apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023?
So, the application process for this award is entirely online; for further information, please see the link below to apply online or the program’s official release.